Some games have been causing my controller to stop working recently but on my other computer the same Xbox one controller works fine. The symptoms can change from game to game bur for example while Playing BF1 or Over-watch after say 5 to 20 minutes i loose Bluetooth connection and then after that my track pad will also stop working and the only way to fix it is a hard reboot. The second issue i noticed while playing The Division even before that game loaded to the menu screen the xbone controller would loose blue tooth connection and then the same as the above. If you have had this or similar issues then try this all my problems have gone away after this fix

1: Goto control Panel
2: Device Manager
3: Intel Wireless Bluetooth (right click select properties, then power management, unchecked allow this computer to turn of this device to save power)
4:Human interface devices Blucetooth XINPUT compatible input device, (right click select properties, then power management, unchecked allow this computer to turn of this device to save power)

This has taken ages to figure out i had tried so many things before so i hope this helps you out..